Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nessiara - Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessiara

Nessiara

Nessiara - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Nessiara - Rogue   Nessiara - Rogue EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:55 pm

About you

Name:Chris

Where are you from? UK

Pie or CupCake? Can i have both?

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? I can dislocate my left shoulder whenever i feel like it

About your character

Char. Name:Nessiara
Char. Class:Rogue
Char. Spec: Assassination
Armoury Link: i'm not on there yet I just faction and server transfered
Professions:450 herb and 450 alch

What raiding experience do u have ? naxx, ulduar upto and including keepers and totc and all the old content

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? None I leveled to 80 solo on the magtheridon server

What times are you available to raid each week? I suffer from insomnia so i'm usually online all night or until the very early hours

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? No

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? I looked at your recruitment post and you seem like a very nice guild

Anything else you wish to add to support your application? I would like to add that a Ex member of HOT recommended you (Arathela) hes a real life mate and said you're a really nice bunch of people
Back to top Go down
Aidy

Aidy

Nessiara - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessiara - Rogue   Nessiara - Rogue EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Hey Chris Smile

Can I ask if you would mind sitting out a raid or 2 IF needed? Smile Its just we have quite a few dps signing.

Will have a chat with bee. Smile

ps: Say "hi" to Arathela from us
Back to top Go down
Nessiara

Nessiara

Nessiara - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessiara - Rogue   Nessiara - Rogue EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:03 pm

I don't mind sitting out of a raid or two, tbh raiding non stop can get very dull sometimes
Back to top Go down
Nessiara

Nessiara

Nessiara - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessiara - Rogue   Nessiara - Rogue EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Not heard anything back from you yet
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

Nessiara - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessiara - Rogue   Nessiara - Rogue EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 pm

We are very unsure on wether or not we can fit in another dps. At this point in time we can not promise you a raidspot Sad
I understood from your app that you would prefer to join as a raider ?
Back to top Go down
Nessiara

Nessiara

Nessiara - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessiara - Rogue   Nessiara - Rogue EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:50 am

I actually don't plan on raiding for a while, i just got back from a two month break from wow so i'm still finding my feet again and trying to remember how to play my class and i bought my epic flying before my break so i could use the time to get that cash back i couldn't afford to raid at the moment even if i wanted to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nessiara - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessiara - Rogue   Nessiara - Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Nessiara - Rogue
Page 1 of 1