Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H O THomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keiron - Lock :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiron-

Keiron - Lock :) Empty
PostSubject: Keiron - Lock :)   Keiron - Lock :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:14 pm

About you. Well Im a old school <Red Fury> guy, who wants to come home.

Name: Tom

Where are you from? England

Pie or CupCake? Steak and Ale Pie

Any other funny/interesting/disturbing things about yourself that we should know? Erm.. im currently working as a Art & Design Technician in a local college, im a Blackbelt in Taekwon-do, i have played wow since release on and off etc, as far as any disturbing traits,.. u guys would have to tell me,i cant remember if i let out any of my secrets to u. Very Happy

About your character

Char. Name: Keiron
Char. Class: Warlock
Char. Spec: Destro
Armoury Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Keiron
Professions:

What raiding experience do u have ? Everything up to and including half of ToTC, then stopped raidng and playing for awile, but do alot alot of experiance etc.

What guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave? <Red Fury> left because i wanted a change and had never done 25man, and was a hard time for the guild in general.. Sad - <Wrath of the Whorde> i had a nice time there but i just didnt get the same sence of achievment and happy times as i did when raiding and playing with u guys. Smile

What times are you available to raid each week? well, i do Taekwon-do on wednesdays evenings but would like to get involved on thursdays and sundays

Do you know anybody currently in H O T? most of u i imagine

Why do you want to join & raid with H O T? Because i miss the old times, working our way through naxx for example, it wasnt easy but dam it felt good

Anything else you wish to add to support your application?
Back to top Go down
Traffic

PostSubject: Re: Keiron - Lock :)   Keiron - Lock :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Yay! Nice to hear from you matey.good luck with your app, although I'm sure you won't need any.
Back to top Go down
Bee
Admin
Bee

PostSubject: Re: Keiron - Lock :)   Keiron - Lock :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:56 pm

You wouldnt even need an app Smile Youre one of us u silly sausage !
Back to top Go down
Keiron-

PostSubject: Re: Keiron - Lock :)   Keiron - Lock :) EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:43 pm

just thought ide put a post up so people who dont know me, know who i am etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiron - Lock :)   Keiron - Lock :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Keiron - Lock :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild and Raids :: Applications-
Jump to: